The purpose of adult rehabilitation is to restore fitness that has been lost or disturbed as a result of illness, accident, surgery or injury. The greatest emphasis is placed on the independence and independence of the patient in everyday life, return to social and professional life. Early treatment and comprehensive rehabilitation prevents the formation and perpetuation of pathological changes. Properly selected rehabilitation, after listening to the needs and goals of the patient or caregiver, allows to improve the function and recovery.
We offer neurological and orthopedic rehabilitation.
- Our therapists work with the most effective neurophysiological methods, ie NDT, PNF, Vojta for adults, and functional training.
- Exercises with therapists are enriched with rehabilitation on the most innovative devices, such as LOKOMAT, Egzoszkielet GT, INDIBA activ, Salus Talent and many others.
- Each therapeutic session takes place individually: patient – therapist.
- Patients with speech, biting, swallowing and eating disorders have the possibility of therapy with a neurologopedic.
In which cases we can help:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal cord injuries
- Cranio and cerebral injuries
- Parkinson’s Polineuropathy
- Peripheral nerve injuries